Posted to alt.home.repair
Uno Uno is offline

Default arbor adapter for 4" diamond blade

I bought a diamond blade at lowe's, dewalt brand. The hole in the
middle is about 3/4" in diameter. The spindle on the tile saw I just
bought looks to be about a quarter inch in diameter. The clampy things
get tightened down by nuts, but that spindle can't be out of center or
else I get a blade whose motion is not constant, in terms of the space
it occupies.

I have an adapter for this problem on my grinder, which I usually use
for cutting tile, but this is a big job, hence the need for a tile saw.

I think I got that adapter at 5 Corners in st. paul, which is no longer
walking distance. Lowe's didn't have one.

What to do? Thanks for your comment,
and cheers,
--
Uno