Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_19_] Josepi[_19_] is offline

Default Need To Build A Puter

Crap! I am in Canada and ordered two 2TB external harddrives for my kids on
the week of last Christmas last year. I ordered them on Monday and they
arrived on Wednesday, two days later, and three days before Christmas!

The price was slightly more than half the staples prices (I bought one
locally just in case the timing didn't work out), the quality of the brand
was better (had sleep modes and lower power) and I took the one back to
Staples and got almost the same amount refunded as the two from NewEgg.ca.

They shipped the units from New Jersey somewhere, cleared customs and was at
my door in under two days! Online I could track them and was informed of the
delivery time within an hour of stated ETA. I have always been impressed
with these guys. Their website has lots of feedback ratings and warranty
coverage stories where they have stood behind their products. Their tech
help has been available in the past for "tweaking" hardware and software to
make it work when I called, also.

"Eric" wrote in message ...
Newegg.com

The prices are good,you can choose your parts individually and they will be
there the next day.

--

Eric