Posted to alt.home.repair
arkland arkland is offline

Default Suggestion for a good pool glue (plastic on plastic, alwaysunder water)

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:39:46 -0700, wrote:

If it's in the skimmer, just let the water go down to the min over time,
then pump out the few more inches it takes to get it above water.

Well, the 'cannister' is a good foot below the base of the skimmer so I'd
be pumping out thousands of gallons of water (maybe even a foot and a
half below the base of the skimmer).

Yes, I could pump the water out (disabling the pool until I put 'back'
thousands of gallons); but I was hoping for an underwater glue.