Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT - 6 Door Extended Cab

On Jul 15, 1:43*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

A Newfie meets a Texan while on holliday in New York, and the Texan is
bragging about how big his ranch is. He says" I can jump into my
pickup truck and drive all day without leaving my property". The
Newfie replied " I feel fer ya brother - I had a truck like that once
too"

Heh!

Sure, we Texans like to brag. I think it's in the water. And, regrettably,
every once in a while someone exaggerates.

Still, El Paso is closer to San Diego than it is to Houston and Houston is
closer to Florida than it is to El Paso.

The state is a BIG place. We have 254 counties, some larger than Rhode
Island ('course that isn't saying much). (And 254 Texas Rangers.) On the
other hand, much of the western part of the state is minimally populated and
minimally populated for a reason: there's no there there.

In sum, if you counted only the "usable" parts of the state, we wouldn't be
much bigger than Connecticut.

One way to think of us is Northern California + The Sahara = Texas.

Of course some have other ways of thinking about Texas...

In Australia they have bigger ranches than the whole of Texas.
Mostly desert too so far as I could see.