Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Albert Ross Albert Ross is offline

Default Diesoon v. Numatic Those were the days!

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 22:17:29 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

When I was testing some big speakers and Spook jumped vertically up off
the beanbag and had diarrhoea in mid air.

ROTFL

I've always tended to be a collector of other people's cats.

At one stage I had a double bed with a set of huge cushions arranged
around it to turn it into a couch.

At one time something had caused one of the cushions to fall down the
gap between bed and wall with only the top corner showing.

Cat #3 jumped up onto the bed, spotted the moved cushion and kind of
froze in midair, hanging from the corner of the bed at an impossible
cartoon-like angle with all its hair erect, before descending to the
floor and begging to be let out.

Cat #2 was terrified of the vacuum cleaner hose but couldn't back away
from it. Maybe she thought it was a snake.

Cat #1 was much more laid back, to the extent of drooling while being
petted. Once she rubbed up against the gas fire and stuck her tail
into the flames, then stood there with an aghast expression as it
caught on fire. I had to pull it out and extinguish it for her.