Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Don't try to do this, and move your shop at the same time ...

Swingman wrote in
:

snip

Actually, I've decided to have professional photos done for this
particular project since it has plenty of unusual design elements that
took a good deal of head scratching for both Leon and I to effect ...
the suspended peninsula cabinet, with that stainless steel foot and
hidden suspension system; and this shelf, being just two of the more
visible elements in that regard.

Can you get some home design journal interested??

All in all, an interesting, and challenging, project.

It's a great project, and, as Larry intimated also, I hope you made good
money on it as well ...