Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Kennedy brown wrinkle touch up??

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:51:51 -0700 (PDT), doc
wrote:

Anybody know where I can get Kennedy brown wrinkle touch up paint
here in Canada?

Couple of the usual industry supply places have said that they can't
bring it into the country because of some border restriction.

It is hazard code 3, but strikes me as really strange that you can't
get a can of spray paint into the country.

Or...

I can prolly match the colour with some of the acrylic I have in my
shop. But not sure how to get the wrinkle effect.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Tanks,
DOC

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

You need a little afternoon trip to Buffalo NY.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada