Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Just got a bandsaw

On 7/14/2011 10:14 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:28:20 -0500, Leon wrote:

Well thank you. It would never work on TB 3.x

I had all kinds of problems with TB 3.x and it seems it was in need of
so such an improvement that they skipped 4.x altogether, I think. ;~)

I'm running 3.04 under Ubuntu Linux and filters work just fine, thank
you. Cockpit error? Or is the Windoze version less capable?

The Windows version works fine (I use linux but SWMBO uses windows). If
you mark the offending posts as "read" rather than the default "delete",
all is fine. You can't delete posts by another poster, so the filter
appears not to work.