Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] is offline

Default Forklift truck circuit

Adrian C wrote:

On 11/07/2011 18:09, Adrian Tuddenham wrote: Does anyone happen to
have the circuit diagram for a Lansing R16 forklift truck? I've
been asked to find an intermittent fault in the traction motor control
circuit.

Be careful with these things.

German Forklift Training Video (funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA

Thanks for that, you've really cheered me up :-(

I was already being very cautious. Before I did anything I measured the
battery voltage: 48v, and had a look at the main fuse: 500 A, - and
worked out that one slip of the spanner could involve me in a lot of
very hot metal.

It weighs about 4 tonnes, so I'm also very aware of what might happen if
the speed contoller chopper circuits turn out to have have failed S/C
and I accidentally close the motor contactor.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk