Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Just got a bandsaw

On 7/14/2011 7:27 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:28:20 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/13/2011 8:45 PM, dpb wrote:
On 7/13/2011 6:59 PM, Leon wrote:

Explain to me in explicit detail how to filter him in Thunderbird 5.0.

While highlight offending message, under Message menu, "Create Filter
from..."

Could be made more trivial but it does work...altho afaik only see the
changes when either change the actual group in focus or restart to
rescan groups.

--

Well thank you. It would never work on TB 3.x

I had all kinds of problems with TB 3.x and it seems it was in need of
so such an improvement that they skipped 4.x altogether, I think. ;~)

I believe you're right, and no smiley applies.

I'm sorely disappointed in Mozilla of late. The last two upgrades to
Firefox have eaten my data and broken Firefox. I reverted to v3.6.18
to get bookmarks, passwords, and the simple back button back.

Are you using 5.0 for FF and TB? I am not having problems with either,

I asked questions on the community forums and got a reply 4 months
later.

Sounds about right.

Snip

.. Then I was perfectly happy with Outlook Express until
they did away with that.

me too.

Snip

WTF is wrong with companies? Why must they phase out their best
working, best selling (or most downloaded), most enjoyed products?

You get what you pay for.