Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Need To Build A Puter

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:39:46 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/13/2011 11:05 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Need to order a new puter for a friend.

Place I used locally last time has gone out of business.

Need to find a new source.

A company in SoCal would be nice, but not a deal breaker.

Anybody have a source they would care to share?

Lew

I have a neighbor that has a computer business. He just built me a new
one 8 weeks ago. I am very happy with it. i5 processor, 125 GB Solid
State primary drive, 1 TB data drive. 8 gig DDR5 memory, USB 3.0, 4
fans, etc. Win 7 pro. Boots up and ready to go with all my start up
programs, 11 of my own, in 30 seconds.

Holy ****, Maynard! What'd you pay for that beast?

It's a Macbook?

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer