Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Just got a bandsaw

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:29:40 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/13/2011 7:52 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Explain to me in explicit detail how to filter him in Thunderbird 5.0.

In Agent, it's Ctrl-K and Yes.
Downloading newest T-bird now...
Setting up newsgroups...

Sheeeit, Leon. It's just like setting up a spam filter.

Uckinfay Ozillamay. Ask those idiots how to set it up. It either
doubles my news server url in the filter or doesn't work.sigh

Get a real news reader, whydoncha?

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ok La-rey the Clark is plonked. ;~)

One Atta Boy comin' atcha!

Now you can add all the other trolls to those filters. It makes the
Wreck a much nicer place to play.