Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Just got a bandsaw

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:24:30 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/13/2011 7:52 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:59:51 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/13/2011 3:15 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:52:14 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/13/2011 9:05 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:38:41 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/12/2011 8:03 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
--nothing of consequence--

As usual you are showing your ignorance in public.

Leon, once you understand the concept, handling trolls is easy.
You simply don't repy to their teasers and you filter them so you
don't see the crap they spew.

But the trouble with totally ignoring, some one, a newbe, might believe
what they have to say.

So when he makes a false statement in regard to what I have said, he is
going to be called on it and corrected.

If you had him filtered, you wouldn't have seen it and it wouldn't
have bothered you. And newbies learn the hard way that they shouldn't
listen to the trolls, so what's the harm. PHAFH.

Explain to me in explicit detail how to filter him in Thunderbird 5.0.

In Agent, it's Ctrl-K and Yes.
Downloading newest T-bird now...
Setting up newsgroups...

Sheeeit, Leon. It's just like setting up a spam filter.

Uckinfay Ozillamay. Ask those idiots how to set it up. It either
doubles my news server url in the filter or doesn't work.sigh

Get a real news reader, whydoncha?

I have no problem with my news reader, you were the one that suggested
the adjustment. I was simply asking you how you wanted me to make that
adjustment.

You have no problem with your news reader except you can't get it to
filter, hmm?

I tried and have the same problem. The Mozilla support site has no
usable info. Try the Thunderbird support community.

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt