Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Need To Build A Puter

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4e1e6b23$0$19596
:

Need to order a new puter for a friend.

Place I used locally last time has gone out of business.

Need to find a new source.

A company in SoCal would be nice, but not a deal breaker.

Anybody have a source they would care to share?

Lew

I ordered mine directly from Lenovo. Don't let them sell you anything
other than a Thinkpad, the ONLY system available with a decent keyboard.
(Toshiba had a good layout, but the keys are slicker than a properly
polished table saw top.)

Online, I usually check Newegg (newegg.com) and Computer Geeks (geeks.com
-- they usually have slightly older stuff).

Puckdropper