Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:13:11 -0700, "DGDevin"
wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

If police are interrogating Joe Citizen, the police can lie to him but if
Joe Citizen lies in return, he is charged with a crime.

If Joe Citizen has a brain in his head his first and only words to the cops
will be, "I want a lawyer". The instant you realize the cops are looking at
you as a suspect the only thing you should say is, "I want a lawyer" and
that is it. Even if the cops are just wrong rather than malicious, you can
put yourself into a deep hole by trying to explain to them why they're
wrong.

Check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Exactly! A Las Vegas man went to prison BECAUSE he took a plea deal
-- even knowing he was innocent.

He has since been released and his record is now being cleared.

_LVMPD DNA Mistake_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLs2adq7DW8