Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DougC DougC is offline

Default Calling All Inventors

On 7/13/2011 10:12 AM, Winston wrote:
Now, I want a machine that sorts laundry from a basket using weight and
length
as primary criteria, to save my time for more demanding tasks.

It would place matching items in piles on top of the bed and empty a basket
in less than ten minutes.

A short 'training' session would allow it to create sort criteria. It
would make
a separate pile of items that don't match any of the 'trained'
categories and
automatically re-sort from that pile to segregate items that were part of a
'double' or 'triple' grab set during the first sort. Items that still do
not
match would be placed back into the basket. The user would elect to re-sort
further or train the machine for newer categories.

It would stow under the bed at the foot or the sides and be powered using a
universal input switcher.

It would retail for ~$350.00 US (Mid 2011 dollars) in high - end retail
stores.

Please post when your YouTube demos are ready.

Thanks!

--Winston

Call these guys. Have your credit card ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy5g33S0Gzo