Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling All Inventors

"Winston" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message

(...)

What could possibly go wrong?

Some of those people could be colorblind, or their monitors could be out
of
whack, and your red socks and green socks could all come out
brownish-gray
socks.

That's a reasonable trade-off! Where do I sign?

But they'd still be socks. Whether their new color matters depends upon
your
sartorial requirements.

That's like wearing two teeshirts so the holes don't line up, yes?

Ah, yes....

Do you have a brown suit? Or do you wear brown shoes
with your gray suit? (I did that for a wedding on Saturday. It made me
queasy.)

'Suit' you say. 'Suit'..... I've heard that word before.

'Sorry, can't quite place it.

You need to stop into Ed's Den of Sartorial Splendor some time. We'll fix
you up.

--
Ed Huntress

--Winston