Edwin Pawlowski

Default Questionf or Unisaw 100, re How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With Splitte

Unisaw A100 wrote:
My question, onna 'count of I like the cut of your jib, is,
could you maybe thin some ee-pox-ee and maybe soak
the sheet rock innit?

T'would seem to maybe make the inserts last longer.

UA100

Yeah, it would make them stiffer and we all know stiffer is better.

On a serious note, I did follow your instructions and cut out six blanks.
Just had time to make the templae tonight, but is sure is easy enough to do.
I recently bought a dado blade and now I'll have an assortment of inserts
to go with some different widths.

After making one now, I'm embarrased to admit I actually bought one for $15
las year. That won't happen again.

Thanks for the simple instructions. (even if I had to make four trips to HD
to get the parts)
--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome