Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling All Inventors

"Winston" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

(...)

Would you consider paying a weekly fee for my wife, without the upfront
cost? She's very good at that sort of thing.

Ed, I couldn't afford what she is worth.

Though I *could* set up a telepresence manipulator and have
people log in from all over the world to http://www.sortmylaundry.com

What could possibly go wrong?

Some of those people could be colorblind, or their monitors could be out of
whack, and your red socks and green socks could all come out brownish-gray
socks.

But they'd still be socks. Whether their new color matters depends upon your
sartorial requirements. Do you have a brown suit? Or do you wear brown shoes
with your gray suit? (I did that for a wedding on Saturday. It made me
queasy.)

--
Ed Huntress

--Winston