Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

On 2011-07-13, PrecisionmachinisT
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Emulate Gunner, in other words, Iggy, and you, too can be scraping the
bottom for jobs, live in a trailer,

Actually, he lives in a junk yard.

I like his yard, actually, and the gun collection, but not the rest.

I would like a yard like that.

I believe that a man lives inside his own head.

That's certainly true with many of the wingers that we see on this NG.

If he's happy there, whatever appears when he opens his eyes is
acceptable.

That's very fortunate for some of those same folks.

Gunner can't even accept even a tiny bit of responsibility for his own
mistakes...

--and he is only happy when day dreaming about the murder of the very same
folks who, out of compassion and generousity created social stopgaps that
have allowed him to stay alive for the better part of the past decade.