Wayne Brissette

Default New Gen Int. 50-185 table saw (long post)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:12:36 -0600, Wes Stewart wrote
(in message ):

Non answer + no answer + no answer = NO SALE.

I actually had a 650 on order (for 6 weeks), and after pestering the General
rep for my area about it, he told me the order was still in Canada and
General was waiting on a part for another piece of equipment he had ordered.
OK, fine. Any idea when they might expect shipment? "they couldn't give me an
estimate"... Fine, just take the 650 off your order I told him. The General
was my first choice due to quality, but the Delta Unisaw was a very close
2nd, so I don't feel that I lost with either. Only General did by their lack
of information. If either General OR the distributor had kept me more
informed I would not have cancelled my order.

Wayne