Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Jul 12, 10:43*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"harry" *wrote in message

Well look who is back. *Hey, Harry, got anything else to say about the
wonderful British news media and how responsible and law-abiding they
are?

Bwahahahahahaha.

We hold ours to account.

Apparently you haven't been following the news lately. *It is clear that the
cops had a very cozy relationship with the News Of The World for years, the
investigation they supposedly conducted consisted of looking through one
reporter's desk after which they said all abuses had been dealt with. *So
after years of complaints about press misconduct a couple of sacrificial
lambs went to jail and the papers kept right on committing acts that in
America would have resulted not only in criminal prosecution but massive
lawsuits. *The (now former) editor of TNOTW hasn't even lost her job despite
being in charge when much of this conduct was happening. *It's also very
clear that government after government did nothing because they were afraid
of Murdoch, they couldn't get elected if he opposed them--some democracy.
Every week there are new revelations about sickening intrusions into the
lives of people who were victims of horrible crimes--"We hold ours to
account"--what a joke.

Murdock is based in America anyway.

And yet he doesn't get away with that crap here, only in Britain.

*Home of most of the world's
crooks and terrorists.

But not the world's most crooked newspapers, those are found in Britain,
along with some particularly foolish and dishonest Usenet trolls.

On the news this morning, Murdock is to be investigated for suspected
similar offences in the US.
You mean to tell me Fox News (Murdock again) is an entirely
respectable source of news?
Aren't they the ones have now legally established that it's OK for
lies to be published as fact in America?

Ah yes, here we are. A whole raft of lies.
http://uk.ask.com/web?q=fox+news+lie...rc=0&o=0&l=dir