Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dishwashing machines need phosphates

"Josepi" on Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:40:10 -0400
Bull****!

They use less, if you like dirty clothes. Too many people have experienced
them and the trend is to go back to normalcy. Haven't you noticed how the
three and four times the price front loads are down to the same prices now?
The same thing happened in the 50-60s with front loads. This isn't the first
time the public has been conned by slick sales people, only to return to the
old way they came from with thinner wallets.

Tain't just slick sales people, it is Energy Star ratings. Seems
that the top loaders "just use too much water and electricity", so to
get their usage down. the manufacturers have gone to front loaders.
All things combined, they do not get clothes clean.
Consumer Reports has a recent article about this, that they have
been unable to recommend an top loader model, due to this failure to
get clothes clean. Which is a result of the EPA/et al mandate to
lower "energy usage".
It doesn't help if I have to wash clothes twice to get them half
clean.

Fortunately, I 'm a career bachelor. If they don't stand up by
themselves, or aren't a hazard to have in contact with the skin, "good
enough".
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!