Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete[_15_] Pete[_15_] is offline

Default How to put up a curtain pole in this situation

I'm trying to figure out the best way to put a curtain pole up in my
daughters flat in her bedroom. Basically as she is on the top floor with the
rood slanting as it does it doesn't have the usual 3" clearance at the end
of both ends as it blocked by some kind of triangular block. I'm no expert
at describing as you can tell was the worst description ever made.

I'm trying to figure out what the best option of fitting a curtain
pole/fitting up is ? given the restrictions.

obviously I have to get it close to the edge otherwise light and cold will
seep through.

Suggestions greatly received