Tony Mo

Default Stupid newbie question on Routers

Hey Scott,
Check out www.routerworkshop.com
They also have a show on PBS. Over a 150 episodes starring only the router
(of course there are a few humans involved
The schedule is on the website.
Good luck with the reno's.
Tony

"Childfree Scott" wrote in message
om...
I'm renovating a vintage 1950 house, and just bought a router (a trim
router, to be specific). I don't have any bits for it yet. Now here
is my stupid question:

How do I use it? Pictures or a video clip would be nice.

I mean I know what you can do with a router, but it's not obvious from
looking at it exactly how it works. And should I have gotten a plunge
router instead?
The onlt thing I can think of at the moment that I really want to do
with it is rouer out a little bit of wood on my cabinet hinges because
my new cabinet hinges leave an air gap slightly larger than the old
ones did.