Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] kaylward@aol.com is offline

Default So where for free plans?

Quite the contrary Tim. Most of us really appreciate a good set of plans. I
may not live long enough to build all the items I have plans to, but I love
to look at them.Ssometimes I borrow ideas for my own projects, even if I
don't get around to building the initial item. I like the idea of creating a
repository of free plans. I'm surprised nobody has done it sooner. I think
most people are afraid of all the legalities involved with copyrights. In
this lawyer infested world, we do have to be oh so careful you know. If you
do find such a repository, post a link for the rest of us. I'd love to go
wild on a sight like that!

Kevin