Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Talk Talk Internet not working.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:52:32 +0100, Graham. wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:36:28 +0100
Scott M wrote:

polygonum wrote:

Is there really somewhere similar to Slough?

Reading. Newbury. Basingstoke. Milton Keynes.

shuder

;-)

Maybe, but nobody has asked "Friendly bombs" to come and land on them.
--
Davey.

Many m

Mancunians think of the 1996 IRA bomb in those terms, although those who
were injured (there were no fatalities) may not do so.

I had just parked my car, maybe a few hundred yards away, when that went
off - heard it - got back in car - left. Obviously going to be impossible
to do anything useful after that.

Somehow all the other contenders for being like Slough miss out - each of
them has some areas which are much nicer. You have to go to Stoke Poges
(north), Maidenhead (west) or wherever to get to anywhere much better.

--
Rod