Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rattle Can ARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

"Bill" wrote
Annoyign thing about this one is that I can't even take it back for
credit--who's gonna believe that I'm not just trying to mooch a freebie
after I used it up?

Surely the problem, since it exits, is not unheard of. I think you're on
really safe ground. As Leon suggested, it can't hurt to develop a bit of
attitude before you go in...think of the 2 hours you spent cleaning up the
mess...

Bill

No attitude needed. I'd contact the manufacturer. Just tell them the
story. They may even want the can back for inspection to find out what the
problem was. I had a company do that with shaving gel that lost the
propellant before the product finished. They sent me a return mailer and
some coupons for free product.