Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

On 7/11/2011 2:09 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jul 9, 4:38 pm, wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:08 am,
On 2011-07-07, Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 00:03:11 -0500, Ignoramus3276
wrote:

It seems that some Republicans are terrified of having a black
President in the White House.

After 8 years or so, though, they may start to get used to it.

Frankly Iggy...Comrade...none here give a **** if the dude is green,
red, brown, black or paisley.

I am seeing the opposite, no less than right here, in this thread.

The fact is....the dolt is a utter ****wit and has gutted the
nation..and keeps jabbing and stabbing and hacking away at it.
Thats what we care about. Another Leftwing
asshat..Rosevelt..lengthed the first depression into the Great
Depression and caused it to go over 7 yrs longer than it would if he
simply kept his ****ing hands out of the mess.

So keep your bull**** about bias and racism to your self.

Or Ill start pointing out that Democrats created the KKK as its
terrorist arm..and have supported it for 150 yrs so far.

And Dr King was a Republican.

I "was" a Republican, too.

I "was" too Ig.

And it would seem...never again.

TMT

Yeah, so was I. But my excuse is that back then I was young and stupid.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

The willingness to change is a sign of maturity.

The willingness to change is a quality that the Republican Party seems
to not have.

TMT

You got that right. I like to think that I will change what I think at
the drop of a hat. Meaning the minute I learn that what I believed was
factually wrong I'll immediately change my view to what is factually
right. You just don't see that in conservatives. You show them they're
wrong and that usually has no effect on their thinking. Which is just
one of the reasons why I don't like them.

Hawke