Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:01:04 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Lets make suicide a felony, capital crime, punishable by
death?

There was a short time in Indiana when it was not illegal to attempt
to commit suicide, but it WAS illegal to succeed. I figured that they
had this REALLY big freezer in the prison at Michigan City.
There was a time in the early 70s when they changed the age of
consent for girls to 18, but forgot about the boys and left them at 21.
For about 6 months, my gf (now my wife) was committing statutory rape..
not that I minded you understand.

Not unusual. I had to have parental consent to get married. My wife didn't.
That was 40 years ago. ;-)