Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

On Jul 9, 4:43*pm, Hawke wrote:
On 7/7/2011 10:02 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:25 pm, *wrote:
On 7/3/2011 10:28 PM, P. Enis Reynaldo wrote:

http://forum.stratovarius.com/userpi..._shorts1_1.jpg

Now you know why a lot of people were so critical of George Bush. After
seeing how you right wing folks are with your nastiness and overt racism
like you demonstrate here, it's not surprising that people will give you
the same medicine when they can. Lots of us remember the crap you all
heaped on Bill Clinton, his wife and his daughter when he was the
president. It was eight years of relentless criticism from really
snotty, right wing, assholes. So when Bush got in office you got to see
how it what you dish out feels like. Now your team is out of power and
you're back to your old tricks. Too bad for you Obama's going to be
around for another term. You're going to run out of ****ty things to say
and you'll have no choice but to just repeat yourselves endlessly over
and over. Too bad.

Hawke

Well said Hawke.

And right on.

That is why the conservatives just hate your posts.

Keep it up. ;)

TMT

Thanks!, and you know why they hate me? It's because the truth hurts. I
give the credit to Truman though. He said it best when he said that he
wasn't giving the republicans hell. He was just telling the truth and
they thought it was hell. I like doing that too. Funny, when I tell the
truth to other Democrats and independents they don't seem to mind it at
all. It's just the republicans who hate it.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

The Truth hurts. ;)

TMT