Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
therustyone therustyone is offline

Default Talk Talk Internet not working.

On Jul 11, 1:29*pm, "alexander.keys1"
wrote:
We've got TT broadband and phone, the phone works fine but there has
been no Internet access for weeks, TT don't reply to e-mails and we
can't get through to their technical support on the phone. The lights
on the ADSL modem indicate that the connection is working, and their
website says there are no faults in our area. I've tried the fault
procedures on the website, but the situation is still the same.

So what's up with TT, and how can I get it working again?

Sounds like settings menu. My powerline router came with a CD that
allows PC access via ethernet cable and allows fiddling them. There
are quite a few to set up and all must be correct.

rusty