Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dishwashing machines need phosphates

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:35:11 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

So far, the washing machine has not been a problem, although we do seem
to be getting far more tiny lint than before.

I heard that TSP was hard on clothing. I use Simple Green and/or
borax and bleach for my whites with good effect.

versus filling the tank to the top. Now days, the detergent volume is
far less.

Nowadays, it is far more concentrated.

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we
make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we