Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 22:18:20 -0500, in rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-11, David R. Birch wrote:

Is it racist to vote against Obama because he's not the same race you
are? Is it racist to vote for Obama because he's the same race you are?
Do you think many black voters, many of whom had never voted before,
carefully examined his record before voting for him? Do you think a
white candidate with similar background and personality as Obama's would
have been elected or even nominated?

I was very disappointed to see that the first major party black
candidate was not only just another empty suit, but worse yet, from
Chicago, where corrupt politician is redundant.

Obama is a perfect example of someone, who is of black/brown skin, but
had an upgringing with very little connection to the "black
culture". He was brought up by his white mother, grew up among whites,
and went to very yuppie schools.

Huh? Chicago is only 42% white.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/17/1714000.html

Fer chrissakes, Larry, you know that he wasn't brought up in Chicago.

Didja forget his attendance at a Wahabbist Muslim school, too?

Do you still think it's a good idea to threaten to shoot him?

Didja forget that he married a racist wife, whose college thesis was
on being a black woman at Princeton?

Oh, now THERE's racism for you. She should have written about being a white
woman at Princeton, eh? But that would have been a bit harder.

Didja forget that he attended a church which was led by one of the
worst racists in our time? (And Wright was good buddies w/ Farrakhan)

Didja forget that he bolstered up ACORN (criminal black activists)?

The man has used race as a tool or weapon all his life.

Those are quick items from memory.

Those are fantasies from your warped imagination, which seems to operate on
bad gas and selective memory.

I'm sure there are many more
examples if a person was to research it.

Or just cook it up...

That is a -bit- too much coincidence for me.

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we
make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we

Now, *there's* a brilliant insight. Next, she'll tell us that it gets dark
when the sun goes down.

--
Ed Huntress