Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

DGDevin wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Further, there is the assumed premise that these suicides are a bad
thing.

As a child were you known for torturing animals?

Er, no. Why do you ask?

To expand, I've met, or heard about, any number of people who, had they
committed suicide, the world would be a better place.

If, however, some miscellaneous person takes his own life, there's generally
no way to know whether his continued existence would be a blessing or a
curse to those around him. We don't and can't know.

Therefore, as I said, you can't always assume that the suicide was a bad
thing.