Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

"Gray Goat (The Other White Meat)"
wrote in message . 97.142...
Ignoramus2159 wrote in
news
On 2011-07-09, Bob At Kaiser wrote:
In article feefbdcb-08c9-4112-90c7-

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Jul 6, 11:54?pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Why are people so cruel" wrote in
messagenews:
m...

as to why someone should use a photo comparing Michele Obama with
a gorilla.

Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....

But it's okay for black to say anything they want about people
of other colors, right smart guy? It's okay for them to write
music about killing cops, beating white women, raping white
women, killing Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's the
creative artistic black culture that appeals to the ignorant, so
naturally liberals love it.

The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
not OK to be a racist.

The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
Republican.

Yeah, you just tarred a entire group for the behavior of a few, whom the
group itself condemns.

That's a pretty paranoid response to what he actually said, Goat.

The fact is that polls have shown consistently, from late 2008 on, that
negative attitudes toward blacks amounted to somewhere between 4% to 20% of
the anti-Obama vote. That's more than a reasonable margin for winning or
losing an election. The fact that they lost tends to obscure the fact, but
Iggy is quite right -- the Republicans now require negative racial attitudes
on the part of some Republican voters in order to win an election. To put it
another way, they now depend on the racists for political power.

Of course, you'll deny this, but that's only because you won't let yourself
believe the facts. And you'll assume that Iggy is painting the entire
Republican party with the same brush, because you're well-trained in being a
victim.

But the facts are on his side, for the basic point that he's making: Without
racists in their midst, Republicans can't win an election now. That doesn't
mean that all Republicans are racists. On the whole, and according to polls,
they appear to have about the same overall racial attitudes as the
population at large. But the racist contingent is largely voting on their
side. I'm sure that the distinction isn't too hard for you, but accepting
the fact of it probably is.

Wow! You ain't wrapped real tight, pardner.

He's wrapped a hell of a lot tighter than most of the righty boyz.

--
Ed Huntress

That the person in the photo appears to be Michelle Obama is
unimportant.

Nope, that's point exactly. She's a racist black bitch and
deserves to be treated like one.

--

If you had a brain you might kill yourself.

Well said.

TMT

--
Herman Cain for President!
http://hermancain.com/

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?