Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

Don Klipstein wrote:

Someone self-defending home, body, life, or limb with a handgun -
I want to be as free to do so with a .357 Magnum revolver with
deadliest rounds, .44 magnum, whatever .45 looks intimidating, .50
"Desert Eagle", even .500 S&W,
(Even in the unlikely event the perp knows that most human can't
effectively tactically handle a handgun that is majority of an
"elephant gun", and also recognizes the handgun as being better
against buffalo than quick-and-nimble ciminals - though many
criminals aren't
so quick-and-nimble.)

I want freedom to use .500 S&W or biggest-baddest that Philadelphia
cops can buy into officially carrying on-duty to be as free to use as
handguns are allowed to use, as whatever weakling handguns are
proposed as alternative to be less restricted. (I prefer to not name
examples
of "weaklings" of self-defense handguns, since I prefer more-capable
and more-intimidating-regardless-of-capability handguns to be allowed
where any all are legally allowed - which should be by law-abiding
citizens in all 50 states and DC!)

Don't forget the rule: "A pistol is used to fight your way to a long gun."