Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

On 7/8/2011 12:44 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Larry wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:08:53 -0500, Ignoramus7393
wrote:

I "was" a Republican, too.

Just like Jersey Ed?kaff, kaff

No, I still am. But some libretardians and nuthouse escapees are running
around calling themselves Republicans now, and it has made a lot of the sane
people drop out.

Not me. I expect that you freaks will eventually self-destruct and go away.

But in the mean time you'll go along being a part of a party filled with
and run by them. Seems a lot more logical to quit until the party
changes back, which is definitely not a sure thing. This may be the new
face of the republican party from now on. Your leaders are Michelle
Bachmann and Jim Demint. You need a strong stomach to hang with that
kind of crowd if you're not one of them.

Hawke