Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 15:55:29 -0500, Ignoramus2159
wrote:

The point that I was making, I think is clear enough, is that it is
not OK to be a racist.

The fact that the Republican party cannot survive without racists like
the original poster, is what made me despise it and stop voting
Republican.

Hayseuss Crisco, Ig. Take a look at your own DEM party, what they've
done to the minorities, and tell me you don't have a bunch of racist
jerks there, too.

I still want a "None of the above" button on the damned ballot.

--
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
-- Sophocles