Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How hard is it to add a small corner seat to an existing shower stall?

"Han" wrote
You might consider seats from a medical supply house.

This was it:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007VNZUE/ref=wms_ohs_product_T2

That is the one I was leaning to, but in white.

Note: I had a broken leg that couldn't bear weight, but no problems
with my equilibrium.

That stool looks fairly stable.

It is stable. Of course it may depend on who is to use it. I'm 5'9" and
~200 lbs grin

--
Best regards
Han

The specs give a 250 lb. capacity. Must be a safety factor in there too.
My wife uses a similr one with no problem and the height is adjustable.