Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Bogglle your mind for sure

On Jul 8, 8:27*pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 09:43:06 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

wrote:
You've got more patience than I do with our idiot English friend. I
don't think Harry's ever actually seen a crescent wrench. If he doesn't
have his own, he could take a look at the video around the 9-12 second
mark and they show a closeup of the wrench. Not much hidden about the
thread mechanism. It isn't "inside" the wrench at all.

I feel the need to help the less fortunate amongst us...it's just part
of my nature. ;-)

_The 3-D printer's software precisely controls heating and cooling
cycles needed to keep the cocoa in shape_

"...Using new digital technology, a printer designed by researchers in
England allows you to create your own designs on a computer and
reproduce them physically in three dimensional form in chocolate.
Building the chocolates up layer by layer, the 3-D printer uses
special software that navigates the precise heating and cooling cycles
needed to produce intricate cocoa sculptures. "

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43647615/ns/technology_and_science-innova...

England? *ENGLAND??! *Say it ain't so.

Heh Heh. A useless piece of technology. My wife can make fancy
chocolate cakes with a few tools costing a few £s. I bet she can
design and make one in half the time too.

Still, all been an interesting discussion. I have learnt a few things
I didn't know.
All information is good.