Posted to uk.d-i-y
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Dealing with height on ladders.

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 08/07/2011 21:45, Steve Walker wrote:
I never really overcame my fear of hights, I am however a lot more
confident
than I used to be. Maybe just practice did it for me. Although I still
cannot work out how some people are able to just walk off a ladder
onto a
roof and make it look as easy as walking through a door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDhR...ature=youtu.be again?

My son and I drove a road like that in Lesotho, well more like a donkey
track. We had to do 5+ point turns to get around the hairpin bends with one
of us out spotting just how close to the edge the wheels were. I am not good
on unprotected heights, this led to a terrifying morning!

Mike