Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:32:43 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jul 8, 10:46*am, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

Robatoy wrote:
Oh wait... these windmills are 'instant ON'....no cost for them to sit
there other than the bleed to feed the creative funding packages.

And the solar farms, too...

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/07/05/solar-showdown-weeds-vs-silicon/

Dead technology...

I followed a few links from that site you posted and I hadn't thought
about the vulnerability of such installations.
One AK47 and 20 clips of ammo, there goes a big chunk of a farm. One
bullet per panel.

Most utilities are vulnerable to terrorism. It's a sad fact of life.

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt