Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Bogglle your mind for sure

On Jul 8, 5:15*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
"And you still have given me no explanation of how the thread of
the screw inside the wrench is determined. *There IS only one way. By
dis-assembly."

You've got more patience than I do with our idiot English friend. I
don't think Harry's ever actually seen a crescent wrench. If he doesn't
have his own, he could take a look at the video around the 9-12 second
mark and they show a closeup of the wrench. Not much hidden about the
thread mechanism. It isn't "inside" the wrench at all.

I think you are the half wit.
Clearly you have never dissembled this sort of wrench. There is a
screw up the middle of the visible worm gear. This is the one I refer
to.
Why do you rant on about tools you have clearly never examined/seen?