Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber[_2_] Pat Barber[_2_] is offline

Default Great Expectations - Big Disappointment

Don't recall who wrote the story, but several years ago
somebody wrote a funny ass story about about their dad's
"Hole Hog" with a bad switch and what can happen.......

I wish I had saved all those stories.....

Maybe Luigi saved that one....

On 7/5/2011 12:32 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but when I see a 3.5" holesaw, I don't even think
cordless. That's a job for a Milwaukee Magnum Hole Shooter 1/2" with a
tail. At least when you stall then, the Magnum will at least throw you
off the scaffold/ladderG