Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Energy Saving Gadgets

On 08/07/2011 14:33, Gill Bates wrote:
wrote in message
A not very effective advertising campaign? (First ever posts to Usenet by
this email address. Same puffy wording in posts elsewhere.) If this is
part of a course at City of Glasgow College I think you need to work harder

Bingo.

http://www.strath.ac.uk/eee/news/alu...ysavingdevice/

which leads to:

http://www.treegreen.net/index.php

which is registered by:

Registrant:
TreeGreen Limited brian o reilly
15 park way
cumbernauld, cumbernauld G67 2BT
GB

Domain name: TREEGREEN.NET

Administrative Contact:
brian o reilly, brian o reilly
15 park way
cumbernauld, cumbernauld G67 2BT
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

What's the betting that Brian O'Reilly and "ssmith1162" are the same person?
)

Quote:
"He got the idea for the Energy EGG after being ‘driven to distraction’
by his three young daughters continually leaving on games consoles, TVs
and stereos when they had finished using them and the impact this was
having on ever-increasing energy bills."

What, I wonder, are his three young daughters going to have to say when
they are getting to the end of the latest level of their latest game on
their games console and pause it to go to the loo only to come back and
find that that Daddy's device has pulled the plug. Not shut down and
saved all their scores but just pulled the plug on it. Domestic harmony
- NOT.