Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn sprinkler system? ? ?

On Jul 7, 7:08*pm, "Ray" wrote:
We have a shrub-free lawn about 60 feet wide, 15 feet deep, divided by a
walkway.

I'd like to get a SIMPLE sprinkler system to help avoid dragging hoses all
over the yard. I don't want some system that measures rainfall and
automatically turns on and off -- just something that I can turn on at two
locations and do the job -- then turn it off. I would think that two jets on
each side of the walkway would do the job.

It seems to me that this should be a fairly easy job that I could do myself.

Am I right? Where would I go to get the materials?

Two 30 x 15 or two 60 x 7.5???

Home Depot