Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Bogglle your mind for sure

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I don't recall saying anything about it being a "leaps and bounds type
of thing".

I merely pointed out that the moving parts and color output is not a
decade or two old as you seemed to imply:

"It's real and has been around for a decade or two"

Inference I drew, perhaps erroneously, from Original Post is that
Original Poster had never seen rapid protoyping / 3D printing of any
type. The general concept has been around for a decade or two, and I
maintain that the moving parts concept and the color concept are
relatively minor. OP certainly didn't mention those aspects as the ones
that astounded him.