Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone knows a website where I can buy grill components

"Bob La Londe" on Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:40:50
"Ignoramus18332" wrote in message
m...
I wanted to install a grill into this compressor that I gutted last
week. I would prefer, if possible, to buy somehting decent and well
designed instead of coming up with my own design. So, would anyone who
has done something similar, be able to recommend a good source?

http://www.tejassmokers.com/replacementparts.htm

Thanks, need to check that out. I've a grill which had the
manifold burn out. And it will not take a "generic" replacement.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!