Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default $1,200 to Epoxy a Single Car Garage Floor?

On 2011-07-08, Robert Neville wrote:

Doesn't sound outrageous to me.

Curious. *Sounds totally insane to me.

What the fsck are you gonna do on this garage floor? *Eat dinner off
it, sans tableware? *It's a freakin' garage floor, ferchrysakes!

Fer ppl this braindead, YES! ...have the garage floor epoxied. *Have
it chromed! *Have it glassed! *Better yet, have it jammed up yer ass!

It would be ever so special if you could post a list of what people
are allowed to spend money on, and how much it should cost. Wot a
maroon.

My brother is a total motor head. He spends more time in the garage
than he does inside the house. First thing he did when he bought his
new house was to spend a lot of money to get the garage floor
epoxied. To me it's a big expense that I'd question if I really
needed, to him it's a necessity and worth the money to do it right.
BTW he's a contractor, and a damned good one, and he choose to hire
someone to do it because he knows what's involved to do it right.